Tuesday 1 October 2013

Cheating Quotes For Girls Tumblr About Life Beauty AboutBoys Tagalgos Smile About Love About Life And Love On Facebook Tattoos

Cheating Quotes For Girls Biography

source(google.com.pk)

 If you love somebody, let them go.  If they return, tell them to go fuck themselves for leaving you in the first place

- She will cry and get over it, she will hate you then love you again, but one day she will leave and she won’t come back
- If I could go back to the day we met, I would turn around and walk away

- If someone makes you miserable more than they make you happy, it doesn’t matter how much you love them, you need to let them go

- There’s no point in being in a relationship, if you are still going to have a single person’s mentality

- If they cheated on someone else to be with you, chances are they will cheat on you too

- I’m a good enough person to forgive you, but not stupid enough to trust you again

- I’m not perfect, but I am loyal

- Most people cheat because they are paying more attention to what they are missing, rather then what they have

- Forgiving is easy, trusting again is virtually impossible

- Apologies or not, you could never be sorry enough

- You’re miserable without me?  Good, I was miserable with you, so now we are even

- You’re fluent in lies, excuses and bullshit

- It’s better to let go and see if they come back, than to hold on and see if they let go

- It’s better to be unhappy alone, than unhappy with someone

- Just remember when nobody was there for you, I was and when nobody else gave a damn, I did

- When guys lie they say they love you, when girls lie they say they don’t

- Don’t trust anyone until they can prove to you that they can be trusted

- Real men stay faithful. They don’t have time to look for other women because they’re too busy looking for new ways to love their own

- Sometimes you heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows

- Eventually one or two things will happen.  He will realize you’re worth it, or you’ll realize he isn’t

- The biggest mistake I have made in my life is letting people stay in my life far longer than they deserve

- My Six Word Love Story- He’s only sorry he got caught

- You don’t need someone to complete you. You only need someone to accept you completely

- Don’t cry because it’s over.  Smile because it happened, laugh because he’s a dumbass, and walk away because you deserve better

- I don’t want perfect, I want honest

- I don’t care who was before me, as long as there is no one during me

- If a girl is stupid enough to love you after you broke her heart, I guarantee you she is the one

- Trust takes years to build, seconds to break and forever to repair

- You don’t have to have sex to cheat, once you find yourself deleting text’s you’re probably already there

- You promised me so many things and you couldn’t even keep one

- Sometimes you have to forget what you want, in order to remember what you deserve

- The only thing wrong, is everything you ever said

- Being single is so much better than being cheated on, lied to and and disrespected

- I thought I could teach you to love, simply by loving you

-People that have nothing to hide, hide nothing

- You have two choices, you can either love me or leave me alone

- A relationship without trust is like a car without gas, you can stay in it but it won’t go anywhere

- I don’t trust words, I trust actions

- I trusted you.  I know, my mistake

- I like to forgive and forget.  Forgive myself for trusting you and forgetting you ever existed

- People ask me why is it so hard to trust others?  The real question is why is it so hard for people to tell the truth?

- I don’t chase after anyone anymore. If you want to walk out of my life, I will hold the fucking door open for you

- People don’t cheat because of who you are, they cheat because of who they are not

- You’re not sorry you did it, you’re sorry you got caught

- I used to think you took my breath away, but then I realized I was just suffocated by your bullshit

- I may not be the girl that everyone wants, but at least I am not the girl that everyone had

- Never settle for being someone’s other, when you have the potential to be someone’s only

- There comes a point in your life where you will realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will

- I was just another promise that you couldn’t keep

- If you left me without a reason, do not come back with an excuse

- There comes a point, when it’s not that you don’t care anymore, you just can’t

- Infidelity doesn’t come from a lack of love, it comes from a lack of respect

- Yes, I did fall in love, but you didn’t catch me

- Have a nice life, I’m done trying to be in it

- Just remember, I was there when no one else was

- Why am I picking up the shattered pieces of my heart when you promised me forever

- The saddest thing is I would have given you another chance if you had asked

- Sometimes the things we cant change end up changing us

- If you don’t want me now, I do’t want you later

- At the end of the day you can either focus on whats tearing you apart, or whats keeping you together

- Accept the things you cannot change and change the things you cannot accept

- When someone trusts you blindly, never prove them blind

- The grass isn’t always greener on the other side, it is greener where you water it

- The truth is, you never deserved me

- If you had enough time to cheat, you had enough time to think about it

- Love isn’t defined by the frequency of togetherness, it is defined by the loyalty and faithfulness while you’re apart

- Out of all your lies, I love you and I will never hurt you are my favorite

- The truth may hurt for a little while, but a lie will hurt forever.

 Cheating Quotes For Girls Tumblr About Life Beauty AboutBoys Tagalgos Smile About Love About Life And Love On Facebook Tattoos




Cheating Quotes For Girls Tumblr About Life Beauty AboutBoys Tagalgos Smile About Love About Life And Love On Facebook Tattoos

Cheating Quotes For Girls Tumblr About Life Beauty AboutBoys Tagalgos Smile About Love About Life And Love On Facebook Tattoos

 Cheating Quotes For Girls Tumblr About Life Beauty AboutBoys Tagalgos Smile About Love About Life And Love On Facebook Tattoos

 Cheating Quotes For Girls Tumblr About Life Beauty AboutBoys Tagalgos Smile About Love About Life And Love On Facebook Tattoos

Cheating Quotes For Girls Tumblr About Life Beauty AboutBoys Tagalgos Smile About Love About Life And Love On Facebook Tattoos

Cheating Quotes For Girls Tumblr About Life Beauty AboutBoys Tagalgos Smile About Love About Life And Love On Facebook Tattoos

 Cheating Quotes For Girls Tumblr About Life Beauty AboutBoys Tagalgos Smile About Love About Life And Love On Facebook Tattoos

Cheating Quotes For Girls Tumblr About Life Beauty AboutBoys Tagalgos Smile About Love About Life And Love On Facebook Tattoos

Cheating Quotes For Girls Tumblr About Life Beauty AboutBoys Tagalgos Smile About Love About Life And Love On Facebook Tattoos

Cheating Quotes For Girls Tumblr About Life Beauty AboutBoys Tagalgos Smile About Love About Life And Love On Facebook Tattoos

No comments:

Post a Comment